* Workshop – Training workshops for the notary public: this takes place at:
Training studio in Belgrave Road, London SW1.
DATE: 24th July 2019
TIME: Starts at 13.45pm – 17.00pm
- A review of the role and nature of notarial certificates and some drafting suggestions for unusual transactions.
- For notaries to be reminded of, and how to fulfil, their obligation to advise clients as to the possible need for legalisation; and whether the country concerned would normally require legalisation of the notary’s signature and seal.
Drafting Notarial Certificates for Unusual Documents
- The Notarial Certificate
- Preparing the notarial certificate
- Example scenarios and some sample texts
Legalisation and Document Presentation
- The notary’s obligation
- The notary’s service options
- Why are some documents rejected for FCO legalisation?
- Academic certificates
- Preparing documents for consular legalisation, China, UAE
- Using legalisation agents
Detailed written notes are provided to take away