* Table – Training workshops for the notary public: this takes place at:
Training studio in Belgrave Road, London SW1.
DATE: 15th May 2019
TIME: Starts at 13.45pm – 17.00pm
For notaries to be refreshed and updated with the profession’s latest news, governing rules and regulations, practical record keeping strategies and to understand the role of being a notarial supervisor
- Matters arising from, and reflections on, the Master’s latest address to the Notaries Society annual conference
- An awareness recent new polices for example
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Notaries Assurance Policy (Risk Assessment and Supervision)
- A discussion of the proposed new “Notary Notaries Practice Rules 2019” and the proposed amendments to “The Supervision of Newly Qualified Notaries” and “Notaries (Conduct & Discipline) Rules 2015”
- A discussion of the proposed “NOTARIES (AUTHORISATION OF NOTARIAL PRACTICES) RULES” in relation to entity regulation
- Service transparency and a discussion of consumer surveys and obtaining client feedback
- A reminder of the Code of Practice
- Record keeping; a review of “Notaries Practice Rules 2014 (as amended July 2017)” PART III: Record and Inspections – paragraphs 23 to 25. With particular reference to the comments made in the latest Inspectors’ report.
- The ‘Master Client Register’
- Any appropriate updates in connection with GDPR and anti-money laundering guidance